What is the Divorce Financial Portrait™?
The Divorce Financial Portrait™ includes:
- CDFA Financial Analysis – Expert financial analysis, based on your income, assets, expenses, and liabilities, with property division scenario based on client(s)’ request
- Financial Disclosures – State specific financial disclosures and family budgets
- Settlement Negotiation Tool – A comprehensive report identifying property settlement considerations and implications
- Divorce Preparation Platform – Secure, mobile access to us and your catalogue of documents anytime, anywhere
- Support Calculations – Financial calculations for support (if applicable)
The Divorce Financial Portrait™ puts you in control of your divorce – giving you the financial insights required to make informed, confident decisions throughout divorce.
Does The Divorce Financial Portrait™ Work in My State?
Can I Work with My Divorce Solution If I Already Have a Lawyer or Mediator?
The Divorce Financial Portrait™ streamlines the expensive Discovery and Settlement phases, but it doesn’t replace the work divorce professionals do to represent your interests and negotiate on your behalf.
The Divorce Financial Portrait™ puts you in control in your divorce and gives your attorney / mediator a clear financial plan to securing your financial future.
Do I Need a Divorce Financial Portrait™ if I’m doing a DIY Divorce?
Do I Need an Attorney or Mediator if I get a Divorce Financial Portrait™?
We recommend everyone develop a professional divorce team specific to the complexity of their divorce.
Who is the Divorce Financial Portrait™ For?
We’d love to support you if you’re at any of the following stages:
- Considering divorce and looking for information on its impact on your financial future
- Separated and ready to move forward with the division of assets and property
- Entrenched in a contentious legal battle that seems to be going nowhere and in need of expert, third party financial analysis