In this episode of We Chat Divorce we are excited to welcome Sheila Tucker, MA, LAMFT.
Sheila is a licensed associate marriage and family therapist and founder of Heart Mind & Soul Counseling in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Sheila helps couples identify their unhelpful relationship patterns and create new ways of understanding themselves and one another. She also works with individuals who feel held down and held back by anxiety.
Sheila joins Catherine and Karen to talk about “the stories we tell ourselves” and offers a treasure house of information for couples that have gone through divorce, going through divorce, or thinking about divorce.
Let’s Chat –
- Defining “the stories we tell ourselves” and what that entails
- Co Parenting communication
- Don’t be embarrassed! Amending your relationship with money
- YOU do deserve to be HAPPY despite divorce
- Change your story to Facts vs Fiction
email@example.com (843) 592-3998
200 Main Street Hilton Head Island, SC 29926—-more—-
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices